468, 016 views

3, 140 Likes   301 Dislikes

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical
CBS This Morning

CBS This Morning

Published on 4 days ago





An employee at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died after being exposed to a chemical cleaning agent. Hazmat crews were called to the Burlington restaurant Thursday after reports of a chemical reaction in the kitchen. At least 10 other customers and workers were hospitalized.

Watch "CBS This Morning" HERE: http://bit.ly/1T88yAR
Download the CBS News app on iOS HERE: https://apple.co/1tRNnUy
Download the CBS News app on Android HERE: https://bit.ly/1IcphuX
Like "CBS This Morning" on Facebook HERE: http://on.fb.me/1LhtdvI
Follow "CBS This Morning" on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Xj5W3p
Follow "CBS This Morning" on Instagram HERE: http://bit.ly/1Q7NGnY
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! http://bit.ly/1OQA29B
Each weekday morning, "CBS This Morning" co-hosts Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil deliver two hours of original reporting, breaking news and top-level newsmaker interviews in an engaging and informative format that challenges the norm in network morning news programs. The broadcast has earned a prestigious Peabody Award, a Polk Award, four News & Documentary Emmys, three Daytime Emmys and the 2017 Edward R. Murrow Award for Best Newscast. The broadcast was also honored with an Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Award as part of CBS News division-wide coverage of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Check local listings for "CBS This Morning" broadcast times.


Comments :

Lu Cifer

Lu Cifer . 3 hours ago

That's sucks and so does that restaurant

lewis lighting777

lewis lighting777 . 1 day ago

Rip pray for the family damn thats insane too sad better figure that out

QuabmasM

QuabmasM . 2 days ago

This is why I warn people that mankind is generally stupid. Most of the time, people die from the dumb decisions of others. Its your job to be Batman about saving your own life. Solve the riddle before everybody else or youre just another victim in Gotham. From food preparing jobs to cleaning jobs to even driving jobs, youll find the dumbest of the dumb. These are the people mixing toxic chemicals, making your food without washing their nasty hands, & running over your babies as they get off the school bus in a school zone. You cant trust this world/age. Batman level or whoops. -Jesus is King

Big T

Big T . 2 days ago

Was thinking about my local wild wings when the video started and then it turns out to be exactly that one

mixdbeautea

mixdbeautea . 2 days ago

This is so terrible I feel bad for the family. Lawsuit coming in 3,2,1.....

Hello Me

Hello Me . 2 days ago

What you cleaning with Rick Ross.

Ailsa Ni

Ailsa Ni . 2 days ago

I feel like the reason this is news today is to divert from the morman cartel story that should be everywhere.

Super Saiyan 4 Dark Xeno Broly

Super Saiyan 4 Dark Xeno Broly . 2 days ago

Nah he died from eating to much chicken.

YT Omni

YT Omni . 2 days ago

Now I get why Gordon Ramsay gets so mad when kitchens are not clean

Trumps troll

Trumps troll . 2 days ago

Damn it's a bad week to buy a chicken sandwich.

Cn Kenobi

Cn Kenobi . 2 days ago

They should teach people how to neutralize the reaction .... baking soda?

Travis Edwards

Travis Edwards . 2 days ago

Amazing the same people who take time to make a joke out of this mans death, go on other videos and bash people in comment sections for different reasons that are sensitive to “them”. Primary example why I never like people’s comments on YouTube people are so two faced .

jose maximo

jose maximo . 2 days ago

Never mix ammonia and bleach. :/ https://miniurl.pw/gLnBs1

Asdfjkl Aflj

Asdfjkl Aflj . 2 days ago

I never understood why restaurant workers mop the floor with bleach while I’m still eating. The smell is disgusting!

swapna ssd

swapna ssd . 2 days ago

যঙসস

levian

levian . 2 days ago

once my smartass dad almost killed my sister by mixing two (same brand but different kind of) bleach, when he told her to help cleaning guest bathroom. she felt ill and her faced turned terrifying color, we brought her to ER and ofc shes poisoned. my dad was so fcking dumb.

J K

J K . 2 days ago

So many uncaring people, everyone thinks not mixing cleaning chemicals is taught in high school. High schools by me all have focus on different things, art, business, etc. My business high school did not teach chemistry. I only learned about ammonia and bleach mixing into poison from a co-worker who mentioned it when I was 20. I didn't learn it at home because my mom only kept ammonia in the house, never bleach. Maybe it's time to ban employers from having ammonia and bleach at the same time in the businesses. Bleach is needed to sanitize food prep areas, probably need to find an alternative for ammonia. There's something better than blaming the victims.

B

B . 2 days ago

Manager has left the chat

Lucas Perks

Lucas Perks . 2 days ago

With everything going on in the world, CBS continues to not disappoint with their story choices. Anything happen in Hong Kong?, what's up with Bolivia? Who is being called to testify on Impeachment? Nope, Buffalo wild wings is THE story we are running with...

D1KHEAD808 Manz

D1KHEAD808 Manz . 2 days ago

“Sodium hypochlorite” why not just say “bleach”, “Clorox”, nah I get it you need the drama. Anyways instructions are always on the label with warnings my moneys on misuse of cleaner.

Aaliyah Young

Aaliyah Young . 2 days ago

So sad

Rafa Rafa

Rafa Rafa . 2 days ago

Died working that's sad man....

Goodguy TV

Goodguy TV . 2 days ago

Breaks my heart . Working class people deserve better

Andrew Hennen

Andrew Hennen . 2 days ago

Probably bleach mixed with ammonia.

Hdhdjyadiejs Nsnxjx

Hdhdjyadiejs Nsnxjx . 2 days ago

LMAOO

Solar Heavy

Solar Heavy . 2 days ago

He was jamming my music, didnt pay attention

Phillip Shadid

Phillip Shadid . 2 days ago

I'm not surprised. I've gotten food poisoning twice there.. Shame on me for the second time. I'll never eat at BWW's again.

Following Phan

Following Phan . 2 days ago

Use some pine sol instead

John Davis

John Davis . 3 days ago

First the fake news racists claim and now this, what is going on Buffalo Wild Wings.

christian wilson

christian wilson . 3 days ago

That’s sucks I’m sorry to this bruh

Magnificent Marcus

Magnificent Marcus . 3 days ago

People dying from chicken 🐔 left and right

JD Perez

JD Perez . 3 days ago

Buffalo wild wings sucks anyway small a$$ wings that are salty af

Iam TheOne

Iam TheOne . 3 days ago

Formula for sodium hypochlorite?

nelda blanco

nelda blanco . 3 days ago

This is so sad! Poor employee, just working normally, and dies!

SoberRS

SoberRS . 3 days ago

does this mean buffalo wild wings are gonna lower their prices? im tryna eat.

DaSavageFox 01

DaSavageFox 01 . 3 days ago

just use simple stuff it’s much safer

1981yama

1981yama . 3 days ago

HIS FAMILY GETS FREE WINGS FOR LIFE!!!!

Logan M

Logan M . 3 days ago

His family is about to get a bag, same goes for the people hospitalized

Desiree Hall

Desiree Hall . 3 days ago

Pure amonia dangerous,, if mixed.....

Ask to seduce Miss

Ask to seduce Miss . 3 days ago

Damm didnt know bout this i member mixing degreaser with blech

Michael Yavorsky

Michael Yavorsky . 3 days ago

Sad. Working at Buffalo Wild Wings poor dude couldn't afford tide pods to snack on...

King Baan

King Baan . 3 days ago

Taco time burien washington has food in plastic bags that are not meant for it while exposed to high temperatures all day

T S Mcraedy

T S Mcraedy . 3 days ago

Another victim of today's schools and homelife. No practical experience or critical thinking.

Sarah America

Sarah America . 3 days ago

Who mixed bleach and windex?

Leslie Martin

Leslie Martin . 3 days ago

B Dubs not catching ANY breaks in the news these past two weeks huh? 😔💔

Jeffrey Jimenez

Jeffrey Jimenez . 3 days ago

I hope they close down all buffalo wild wings down

Oweninatior Bob

Oweninatior Bob . 3 days ago

Cleaning: Most restaurants: nah, I’LL just the fine. The one store that cleans: DEATH

Jack Son

Jack Son . 3 days ago

Chloramine was the agent. http://www.chloramine.org/chloraminefacts.htm

Unknown Homicide

Unknown Homicide . 3 days ago

The rival bar poisoned him just like the dude from chick fil a shanked the kid from Popeyes for eating a chicken sandwitch

Man Of The Dark Aka Darkman

Man Of The Dark Aka Darkman . 3 days ago

lol what a wimp



Report form





Copyright © 2019 CSYoutube. Hello Evjennia Clickadu
Made with by YT-API.COM